Christopher E. Belcher, MD
Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Disease
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Medical GroupAscension Medical Group
Dr. Belcher is a highly experienced, board-certified pediatrician who diagnoses and treats pediatric infectious diseases caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites.He received his medical degree from the University of California, San Diego and completed his pediatric residency at Stanford University Medical Center in Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Belcher completed a fellowship in pediatric infectious disease at Stanford University and Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, MO. Dr. Belcher also has a pediatric travel clinic and leads the International Adoption Clinic with Dr. Luis Escobar, pediatric genetic specialist at Peyton Manning Children's Hospital at St. Vincent.
- University of California School of Medicine - San Diego
- University of California at San Diego School of Medicine - San Diego, CA
- Stanford University School of Medicine
- Stanford University School of Medicine - Palo Alto, CA
- Washington University - St. Louis, MO
- Washington University School of Medicine
- Stanford University Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford University Medical Center - Stanford, CA
- Stanford University
- Ascension St. Vincent - Seton
- Ascension St. Vincent Hospital - Indianapolis
- The American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatric Infectious Diseases
Christopher E. Belcher, MD offers services at multiple Indiana locations. Contact your preferred location to book an appointment.
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.
Schedule a Visit
It's easy to request an appointment with this provider. Just choose your preferred time and location, and we'll help you get started.