Scott M. Adams, MD
Dr. Scott Adams is a board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopaedic surgeon who specializes in sports medicine. A native of Richmond, Virginia, Dr. Adams attended Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, where he earned both his undergraduate degree with honors and his medical degree. H... Read More
- Wake Forest University School of Medicine (North Carolina)
- Duke University Medical Center (North Carolina)
- Virgina Commonwealth Medical Center
- Ascension Saint Agnes Hospital
- The American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery - Orthopaedic Surgery
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.