Maria I. Kravchenko, MD
Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Medical GroupAscension Medical Group
Dr. Kravchenko is board certified in endocrinology and internal medicine. She received her medical degree from University of Florida College of Medicine in Gainesville, MD. She completed her internal medicine residency at Wright State University/Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, OH. She then went on to complete a fellowship in endocrinology at Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio, TX.Dr. Kravchenko is highly experienced in all aspects of endocrinology including diabetes and metabolism. She has a passion for holistic treatment of obesity, including lifestyle and pharmacologic treatment. She aims to provide personalized care for all patients, with focus on their individual goals.
- The University of Florida College of Medicine
- SAUSHEC - Brooke Army Medical Center, Fort Sam Houston TX
- Wright State University Dept of Internal Medicine
- Ascension Saint Agnes Hospital
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.
Schedule a Visit
It's easy to request an appointment with this provider. Just choose your preferred time and location, and we'll help you get started.