William R. Kilgore, III, MD
Gastroenterology - Digestive Health
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Medical GroupAscension Medical Group
W. Ransom Kilgore, MD, is a board-certified gastroenterologist by the American Board of Internal Medicine and the American Board of Internal Medicine (Gastroenterology). He has been with Ascension Medical Group Via Christi since 1990. Dr. Kilgore's areas of interest within specialty include endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography, common duct stone removal, sphincterotomy, chronic liver disease, capsule endoscopy, Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis. Special procedures are endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) with therapeutic intervention.
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Ascension Via Christi St. Francis
- Ascension Via Christi St. Joseph
- Ascension Via Christi St. Teresa
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
Schedule Appointment(316) 274-8590
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.
Schedule a Visit
It's easy to request an appointment with this provider. Just choose your preferred time and location, and we'll help you get started.