Erin O. Peeden, MD
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
OFFERS ONLINE SCHEDULING
Medical GroupAscension Medical Group
Erin Peeden, MD is a board-certified internal medicine and pediatrics physician at Ascension Saint Thomas in Nashville, Tennessee. She provides preventative and acute care to patients of all ages. Dr. Peeden has a special interest in pediatric ADHD, positive parenting, diabetes, hypertension, nutrition and global health.
Whether you have new symptoms or just want to talk to a doctor about your health and wellness, Dr. Peeden is here for you. She listens to understand you and your health concerns, and takes the time to get to know you and your family's health history. Then, Dr. Peeden works with you to create a personalized care plan for your long-term health needs.
Outside of the office, Dr. Peeden enjoys spending time with her husband, children, and church family. She also enjoys cooking and baking.
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine - Jackson, MS
- USA Children`s and Women`s Hospital - Mobile, AL
- University of Alabama Health
- Ascension Saint Thomas Managed Care Organization
- Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- The American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatrics
"I strive to make all patients and their families feel heard and seen by working together to accomplish their health goals."
- Erin O. Peeden, MD
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.
Schedule a Visit
It's easy to request an appointment with this provider. Just choose your preferred time and location, and we'll help you get started.