Sarah A. Johnson, MD, MPH
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Medical GroupAscension Medical Group
Sarah Johnson, MD, MPH is a family medicine doctor with Ascension Wisconsin in Racine, WI. She provides primary care for minor illness and injuries, preventive health screenings, routine check-ups and vaccinations. She also has additional medical training in obesity and weight management. Dr. Johnson listens to understand you and your health concerns. She takes the time to get to know you and your family's health history. Then, Dr. Johnson works with you to create a personalized care plan for your long-term health needs. Ask about virtual visits as part of your ongoing care.
- University of Michigan Medical School
- University of Michigan School of Public Health
- Via Christi International Family Medicine Fellowship
- Via Christi International Fellowship
- KUSM-W at Ascension Via Christi Hospitals
- University of Kansas School of Medicine
- University of Kansas School of Medicine - Wichita (KUSM-W) at Ascension Via Christi Hospitals
- Ascension All Saints Hospital
- The American Board of Family Medicine - Family Medicine
Ascension All Saints Hospital - Medical Office Building C - Spring Street Campus
Call us for daily hours
Schedule Appointment(262) 687-8173
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.
Schedule a Visit
It's easy to request an appointment with this provider. Just choose your preferred time and location, and we'll help you get started.