Jacquelyn J. Crouch-Pelham, MD
Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Medical GroupAscension Medical Group
Dr. Jacquelyn Crouch-Pelham is a Maternal Fetal Medicine specialist at the Ascension Saint Agnes Perinatal Diagnostic Center located within Ascension Saint Agnes Hospital. Dr. Crouch-Pelham’s clinical interests include high risk pregnancies, fetal ultrasound, hypertensive disorders of pregnancy and diabetes in pregnancy. She is passionate about closing the health disparities gap in women’s health and decreasing maternal morbidity and mortality. She serves as a high-risk pregnancy consultant to general obstetricians and their patients and interprets fetal ultrasound and fetal surveillance testing.
- Eastern Virginia Medical School (Norfolk)
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital (Pennsylvania)
- UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School (Newark)
- Queens Hospital Center (New York)
- Ascension Saint Agnes Hospital
- The American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology - Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- The American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology - Obstetrics and Gynecology
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.
Schedule a Visit
It's easy to request an appointment with this provider. Just choose your preferred time and location, and we'll help you get started.