Tovah A. Buikema, DO
Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Medical GroupAscension Medical Group
Tovah A. Buikema, DO, is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist at Ascension St. Vincent in Indianapolis, Indiana. She works with your OB-GYN to deliver advanced care for high-risk pregnancy and advanced ultrasound evaluation of your developing baby. Dr. Buikema and her team specialize in diagnosing and monitoring fetal anomalies associated with genetic disorders. While on labor and delivery, Maternal Fetal Medicine physicians aid in coordinating care with the hospital's neonatal care team and your primary care doctor for the health of both mother and baby.
Dr. Buikema has a special interest in intrauterine growth restriction and fetal anomalies, as well as critical care obstetrics. She is dedicated to delivering comprehensive care and support to mothers and families.
Outside of the office, Dr. Buikema enjoys cooking, spending time with her family and traveling.
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine Midwestern
- Saint Joseph Mercy - Oakland
- Saint James Hospitals and Health Centers - Olympia
- Ascension St. Vincent Anderson
- Ascension St. Vincent Carmel
- Ascension St. Vincent Evansville
- Ascension St. Vincent Hospital - Indianapolis
- American Osteopathic Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology - Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- American Osteopathic Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology - Obstetrics and Gynecology
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.
Schedule a Visit
It's easy to request an appointment with this provider. Just choose your preferred time and location, and we'll help you get started.