Medical Oncology, Hematology
Gaurav Trikha, MD, is board-certified in internal medicine and infectious disease and practices at Cancer Specialists of North Florida's (CSNF) St. Augustine location. Originally from India, Dr. Trikha received his Doctor of Medicine from Kasturba Medical College in Mangalore before completing his internship at Hindu Rao Hospital in New Delhi. After graduation, Dr. Trikha moved to the US where he completed his residency at Guthrie Robert Packer Hospital in Pennsylvania and fellowships in infectious disease and hematology/oncology at the University of Florida. He believes that taking care of his patients is his greatest honor and responsibility, and the relationship he’s built with his patients is motivation for him to excel every day.
Outside the office, Dr. Trikha enjoys history, sports, hiking, chess, music, and traveling and spending time with his wife and son.
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Grads
- Kasturba Medical College
- University of Florida / College of Medicine
- University of Florida College of Medicine
- Guthrie / Robert Packer Hospital
- Ascension St. Vincent's Clay County Hospital
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital
- Ascension St. Vincent's Southside Hospital
- Ascension St. Vincent's St Johns County Hospital
- American Board of IM (Hematology) - Hematology
- American Board of IM (Infectious Disease) - Infectious Disease
- American Board of IM (Medical Oncology) - Medical Oncology
- The American Board of Internal Medicine
Cancer diagnosis can be very anxiety provoking – this is where feel I can be very helpful by understanding their goals and wants. I'm able to help them reach those goals by better explaining course of treatment and providing extra resources.
- Gaurav Trikha
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.