Library update: Ascension medical libraries will be migrating to a new medical library page in January. The new library page will be soft launched on Thursday, Dec. 8, and is located here: https://ascensionks6.tdnetdiscover.com/
- For self-service access to online resources, journals and books, browse the resource links below.
- To request a book, journal article or other research assistance, fill out the Ascension Library Request form.
- For all other requests, contact us at email@example.com.
Databases / Electronic resources
- aornguidlines.org (new resource! For quick overview, view this flyer)
- CINAHL Complete with Full Text - Cumulative Index to Nursing & Allied Health
- Cochrane Systematic Reviews
- Nursing Reference Database-EBSCO-Nursing Reference Center Plus
- Research Databases-EBSCO
- Health Business Full Text
- Medline Complete with Full Text-EBSCO
- National Guideline Clearinghouse
- Nursing & Allied Health Source - Proquest
- PubMed Linked to Full Text
- PsycINFO full text
- STAT!Ref e-books
- Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP) eBook Collection
- Library Online Catalog
- eBooks - Titles Listed from A to Z - Full Text Links
- Rittenhouse R2 eBook Library
- American Dietetic Association Nutrition Care Manual
- Titles Listed from A to Z - Full Text Links