(Local Calls: (850) 416-7090)
With one call, our Transfer Center connects referring physicians directly with the accepting physician and bed placement to eliminate the frustrating maze of phone calls to get your patient transferred.
Our new state-of-the-art One Call Transfer Center is available by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide seamless, well-coordinated transfer process and a centralize point of access for inter-facilities transfers to Ascension Sacred Heart Pensacola. With just one phone call, you can transfer your emergent* patient to Ascension Sacred Heart, quicker, with fewer delays.
* The One Call number is for inter-facility transfer to the Ascension Sacred Heart Pensacola - Emergency Department (ED) or hospital. Patient will be evaluated to ensure they meet admission criteria. We can help you determine appropriate transfers.
How It Works
After placing your phone call, our experienced transfer coordinator will handle the complete transfer process, including:
- Consulting with the accepting physician
- Arranging for a patient bed
- Take admitting orders
- Communicating with nursing report to receiving RN
- Arranging for patient transport
All other transfer needs
Our goal is to ensure the continuity of care for your patient. And, if for some reason there is a delay, we will keep you informed every step of the way.
Please be ready to provide the following information when calling:
- Your name
- Referring physician and hospital
- Your phone number
- Service needed
- Patient name
- Basic patient condition