Ascension’s Jane Phillips Sleep Center is an outpatient medical facility in Bartlesville that diagnoses and treats sleep-related disorders.
We provide comfortable, private, home-like rooms where patients are carefully evaluated and monitored by highly trained sleep technicians and respiratory therapists. Our state-of-the-art technology monitors, records and evaluates brain wave activity, eye and limb movements, heart rate, oxygen levels and breathing to provide a comprehensive and thorough evaluation for each patient.
We are accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
We treat patients for several sleep-related disorders, including:
- Excessive daytime sleepiness
- Sleep apnea
- Periodic limb movement
- Other sleep-related breathing disorders
- Problems with nighttime behaviors, such as sleepwalking, sleep talking, night terrors
We provide the following diagnostic services:
- Polysomnogram (sleep study) performed all night by nationally registered technologists
- Multiple sleep latency testing (MSLT)
- CPAP/bi-level/ASV titration studies
- Periodic limb movement testing
- Home sleep studies
- Maintenance of wakefulness test (MWT)
- CPAP/bi-level desensitizing after set-up
- Professional studies conducted close to home in a comfortable, safe and secure facility
- Tours of the facility available prior to test
- Results interpreted by board certified physician specializing in sleep medicine
- State-of-the-art testing equipment
After each study is completed, one of our trained sleep technologists will review and score the recorded information. The study is then sent to a doctor specializing in sleep medicine for final interpretation. If a sleep disorder is identified, the interpreting doctor will recommend a course of treatment.
We are conveniently located at 2661 SE Washington Boulevard in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, and we provide plenty of parking close to the entrance. We are open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.- 5 p.m. Patients scheduled for overnight sleep studies check in at 7 p.m.
We accept Medicare, Medicaid and most health insurance plans. As a courtesy to our valued patients, we file all primary and secondary insurance claims.
A guest room is available upon request.
For more information, please contact us at 918-331-3026.