In Wellington, Kansas, Ascension Via Christi Family Medicine delivers preventive health screenings and care for illness and injuries.
Ascension Via Christi in Wellington, Kansas delivers primary care to children and adults. When you need quick and convenient care for unexpected, non-life threatening, minor illnesses and injuries, we're here for you. We listen to understand the health needs of you and your family. Then, we deliver care that's right for you or your child.
Healthcare services close to home
Our primary care team takes the time to get to know you and your family and to learn about your family’s health history. Together, we work with you to promote your long-term health and well-being. We deliver a wide range of personalized services, including health physicals, screening tests, and treatments for existing health conditions. We’re here for your everyday healthcare needs, including:
- Annual, school and sports physicals
- Newborn and child well-checks; immunizations
- Healthcare for teenagers
- Preventive heart care (high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat)
- Senior health
- Women GYN exams (Pap tests and family planning)
- Worker’s health exams (DOT/CDL); urgent care