Providence Health Services Family Medicine primary care doctors and care teams in northeast Washington DC deliver compassionate family medicine care.
In Northeast Washington DC, Providence Health System delivers family medicine care close to home. Our team of experienced family medicine doctors and care teams provide compassionate, personalized care that is right fo you. We connect you with local health services in our community, including the DC-area's My Health GPS program.
Care for the entire family
Whether you have an acute illness, or a more complex health concern, we help our patients stay healthy in body, mind and spirit.
Our care team takes the time to know you and your family and to learn about your family’s health history. This information is important to help identify health risk factors. We provide services to help promote better family health, including:
- Adolescent medicine
- Adult (senior) medical care, including high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Health prevention and dietary guidance
- Pediatric well-child care and immunizations
- Physicals: Annual, school, sports, DOT/CDL
- Screening tests
- Women’s health services, including gynecological exams, Pap tests, biopsies and family planning
Our family medicine care team is committed to promoting a healthy lifestyle and giving you the tools to help make informed healthcare decisions.