Ascension St. John Sapulpa delivers specialty and 24/7 emergency care. We provide advanced surgical care for serious and life-threatening injuries and illnesses. Our care teams listen to understand your health needs and deliver care that's right for you. Our 25-bed hospital incorporates acute, medical/surgical, observation, and skilled care with physical rehabilitation as you regain strength and prepare to return home. Full-time doctors and nurses evaluate, treat and manage your care in an attentive, compassionate environment.
Ascension St. John Sapulpa is a destination for specialty care - including heart and wound care. We offer diagnostic imaging and lab tests, including mammography. We also support the behavioral health needs of those 65 and older through a group counseling service known as Senior Life Solutions.
Care for your everyday health needs
Our primary and specialty care doctors offer advanced care close to home. Learn more about our services and programs:
- Inpatient care
- Swing bed care - Skilled nursing care plus the benefit of rehabilitation therapies to help patients transition to home or a long-term care facility. Swing bed care can also be utilized to help rehabilitate from surgery, illness or accident.
- Bone density
- Digital 3D mammography
- General X-ray
- C.T.-64 slice scanner
- Ultrasound/Doppler ultrasound
- Cardiac stress test
- Emergency Care
- Laboratory Services
- Wound care
- Heart and vascular health
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Pulmonary rehabilitation services
- Behavioral and Mental Health
If you are experiencing a life-threatening medical emergency, go to the nearest ER or call 911.
Ascension St. John Sapulpa Earns Excellence in Healthcare Award from Professional Research Consultants
Ascension St. John Sapulpa received a 4-star award (Top 25% Nationally) from healthcare market research firm Professional Research Consultants for overall quality of care in its Emergency Department for 2019-20.