HeartCode Complete - Touchpoint (National Life Support)
This page is for Touchpoint Coordinators for registration of Touchpoint associates.
Touchpoint Compliance/Progress Report:
The following report reflects both compliance and activity progress.
- The following report is posted monthly and is for coordinator/manager use only.
- eCards for associates who have completed the course in full can be found on the Touchpoint-Compliance Report tab under (Column J).
- Associates who complete activity within the current month should be directed to download and access their eCard at that time. The completion will reflect on the report the following month.
HeartCode Complete is the American Heart Association's (AHA) blended learning delivery method for the ALS, BLS, and PALS courses. HeartCode blended learning delivers quality resuscitation education regardless of where providers are located and gives them more control to complete the course at their own pace.
There are 2 parts to this program. Learners must complete both an online and hands-on skills session using an AHA simulation station. The program delivers detailed debriefing after each online learning module and real-time audio and visual feedback during skills sessions to ensure learners are receiving the highest-quality training possible. After completing their assigned course, learners earn an AHA eCard valid for two years.
Refund and Course Completion Policy:
- Refund Policy: Refunds can only be processed up to 60 days after the date of registration. If an online program has been accessed, a refund cannot be processed.
- Course Completion Policy: You will have 60 days from the course assignment date to complete the course in its entirety. After that you will lose access to any progress made and refunds will not be granted.
- Credit Card Statement: The charge will reflect as St. Thomas Health as the merchant’s name on your credit card statement. This is due to the location of the primary Ascension Training Center.
Accounts are deactivated the month after all purchased curriculum has been completed.
- Example: If you complete all purchased curriculum on June 29th, your account will be deactivated the first day of the following month July 1st.
- Be sure to download a copy of your course completion eCard(s) after you have completed all courses in full.
Location information below is reflective of the primary Ascension Training Center location. Course offerings may be provided at Ascension facilities throughout the organization.