To get great care for your everyday life, visit our convenient location where you’ll receive compassionate, personalized care.
Our labor, delivery, recovery and postpartum (LDRP) rooms at Ascension St. Vincent’s Southside are all private with a private bath. To create a homelike environment, each room is beautifully decorated and includes a flat screen TV, free WiFi and a comfortable sleeping area so your support person can stay with you. Your baby will room in with you for your entire stay.
The Ascension St. Vincent’s Southside Family Birth Place offers:
- Baby Friendly Designation
- 24-hour in-house anesthesia coverage so pain management is available quickly
- 24-hour in-house board certified Obstetricians
- Dedicated parking
- A single, private entrance
- A large, comfortable waiting room for friends and family
- Infant security system
- Board Certified Lactation consultants available 7 days a week for inpatient and outpatient needs
- A 10-bed, Level 2 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) offering Northeast Florida’s first all-private NICU suites for babies with special needs and medical specialists on staff 24-hours a day to ensure your baby has the highest level of care. The private room setting also offers a variety of other benefits that include; twin and triplet suites, mini fridges, breast milk warmers, nearby shower facility, comfort room and a family waiting area.
- Two operating rooms for cesarean section deliveries
- Childbirth, Sibling, Infant CPR and Breastfeeding classes
- Flexible visiting hours
If you have questions or would like to learn more about our maternity and women's health services, please complete the form linked below.