Ascension NE Wisconsin - St. Elizabeth Campus
What type of appointment would you like to book?
Addiction, behavioral and mental health services
At Ascension Wisconsin, our care teams diagnose and treat a wide range of behavioral health conditions and addiction. Our team consists of board-certified psychiatrists, clinical psychologists, neuropsychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners and behavioral health specialists. We start by listening to you, to better understand you and your concerns. Then, we work with you to create a care plan that’s right for you.
We understand that caring for your mind is as important as caring for your body. Our care teams at Ascension St. Elizabeth offers compassionate care and personalized treatment programs to help adults, adolescents and children. Together, we deliver a care plan that addresses prevention, interventions, treatments and recovery.
- Adult inpatient treatment
- Child and adolescent inpatient treatment
- Older adult inpatient treatment
- Partial hospitalization program
- Intensive outpatient programs
- Outpatient counseling
- Medication assisted treatment
Transcranial magnetic stimulation
This noninvasive procedure uses repetitive magnetic pulses to stimulate nerve cells in the brain to help with symptoms of depression and other mental health conditions. TMS is a therapy used when other methods of treatment have not been successful. This treatment is done in your doctor’s office and allows you to return to your everyday activities after receiving treatment.
Conditions we treat
Ascension St. Elizabeth offers convenient inpatient and outpatient counseling for a variety of mental health and addiction issues. You and your loved ones will learn new coping and communication skills and how to use them at home, school, work and in the community. No matter what struggles you face, we’re here to offer hope and a commitment to helping you feel better. Our behavioral health services include treatments for, but not limited to:
- Anxiety, phobias and compulsive behaviors
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Bipolar disorder
- Bullying and domestic violence
- Couple and family conflicts
- Dementia and related disorders
- Developmental and behavioral pediatrics
- Eating disorders
- Emotional Health/Anger Management
- Grief and Loss
- Health psychology — emotional aspects of medical conditions and surgery
- Medication management
- Nutritional Counseling
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Older adult behavioral health
- Perinatal mood disorders (such as postpartum depression)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Self-image and gender identity
- School refusal/school anxiety
- Sleep disorders
For life-threatening medical emergencies involving suicidal thoughts, potential drug overdose or self-harm, go to the nearest ER and dial 911.