Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital
What type of appointment would you like to book?
What We Offer
- Visitation and support for patients and families coping with an illness, difficult diagnosis, crisis, rehabilitation, and/or grief and loss
- Support for a wide variety of spiritual, cultural, and religious needs including the sacramental needs of various traditions
- Presence and support at a time of physical or spiritual crisis
- Presence and support when representatives from one's faith community are unavailable
- Spiritual and emotional support and conversation
Catholic Mass is celebrated Monday through Friday at 11:30 a.m., and Sunday at 10 a.m. Tune in to channel 39 at these times if you are unable to leave your room.
Catholic sacramental ministry is available 24/7 through the PBX operator at 615-222-2111.
Eucharistic ministry is provided on a daily basis.
Priestly visitation is available for emergencies and upon request.