Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus
What type of appointment would you like to book?
Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital - Warren campus is a full-service hospital with 24/7 emergency care, and a Level III Trauma Center. We deliver advanced surgical care for serious and life-threatening injuries and illnesses. Our care teams listen to quickly understand your health needs and deliver care that's right for you. Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital - Warren is a destination for specialty care - including advanced heart care, stroke and cancer care, advanced orthopedics and neurosciences, women’s health, behavioral health and senior specialty care. Our OB-GYN maternity care teams deliver a personalized birthing experience. We provide a wide range of minimally invasive surgical procedures using robotic-assisted technology, imaging and lab tests, and a dedicated inpatient rehabilitation center, all on one campus.
Care for your everyday health needs
Our primary and specialty care doctors offer advanced care close to home.
If you are experiencing a life-threatening medical emergency, go to the nearest ER or call 911.
Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital is one hospital with two campuses in Warren and Madison Heights, Michigan. Learn more about these services and programs:
- Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery Center
- Heart and Vascular Services
- Birthing Center
- Elder Care -- Acute Care Unit
- Webber Cancer Center
- Audiology Services
- Imaging and Mammograms
- Primary Care
At Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, we are proud to be recognized for:
- Our safety and quality in patient care.
- Our Warren campus is an advanced Primary Stroke Center.
- We have been recognized as a Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Distinction Center for joint replacement, spine, and cardiovascular services.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.
- Our emergency and ER and cardiovascular programs have earned the American Heart Association’s Mission: Lifeline award for our fastest response to heart attacks in cooperation with the Roseville’s and Warren’s Fire Departments.