Ascension Saint Agnes Rehabilitation Services
What type of appointment would you like to book?
At Ascension Saint Agnes Hospital in southwest Baltimore, our rehabilitation care team delivers personalized care to help reduce your pain and restore your strength, motion and flexibility. Our physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy and audiology and hearing specialists specialize in the treatment of brain, spine, nerve, hearing and musculoskeletal disorders. We provide rehabilitation services before surgery, in the hospital, and after surgery as part of your follow-up care from injury or illness.
Outpatient rehabilitation services and specialty care
Our rehabilitation therapists listen to understand you and your health concerns. Then, we work with you to create a personalized rehabilitation care plan that’s right for you. At Ascension Saint Agnes, we provide non-surgical treatments and specialty care programs, including:
- Certified Parkinson’s treatment program
- Driver rehabilitation program
- Hearing tests and hearing aid services
- Joint replacement program therapies
- Lymphedema therapy
- Speech-language pathology for communication and swallowing disorders
- Women’s health - pelvic floor therapy
- Vestibular treatment for balance disorders
Rehabilitation care for orthopedic and musculoskeletal disorders
Your care plan is led by our experienced physical and occupational therapists who perform an evaluation to support the diagnosis and treatment for a range of orthopedic and musculoskeletal conditions, including:
- Injury to the foot, ankle, knee, hip, spine, shoulder, elbow, wrist, and hand
- Jaw pain from TMJ
- Joint instability
- Joint (hip, knee and shoulder) replacement
- Overuse, repetitive motion and traumatic injury
- Postural back pain
- Pregnancy-related musculoskeletal changes
- Work and sports injuries
Injury, arthritis and recovery after a surgery may limit your daily activities. Our care team is here to help restore your physical function. We work with you to enhance the skills needed to resume physical activities as quickly and safely as possible. Your personalized rehabilitation program is designed to help manage your symptoms and prevent reinjury.
On the campus of Ascension Saint Agnes Hospital, we offer flexible weekday hours for scheduling rehabilitation appointments. Our location offers easy access to the bus line. Free valet parking is available. The fitness center provides the option to join after your therapy is completed.
Joint Replacement Program and orthopedic rehabilitation
Our hospital’s Joint Replacement Program provides care before and immediately after hip or knee replacement surgery. At Ascension Saint Agnes Hospital-Independence Square, we provide a simulated environment and therapy equipment to help improve your joint replacement recovery. Our care team helps you adjust to obstacles in your home and community. Learn more about our network of orthopedic specialty care.
If you need a doctor or rehabilitation services, Ascension Saint Agnes care teams are here to help. We’ll connect you with specialty care that’s right for you.
Related orthopedic specialty care information
- Orthopedic hand surgery in Maryland
- Orthopedic spine care in Maryland
- Orthopedic surgery care in Maryland
- Outpatient hip replacement in Maryland
- Outpatient knee replacement in Maryland