Ascension Wisconsin Health Center - Mount Pleasant offers convenient, affordable access to health services.
We have a proud history of providing healthcare in Mount Pleasant and we recognize the importance of expanding our services to meet the community’s changing needs. This medical center creates more convenient and affordable access to services for our patients in the area.
The new medical center is located at the northeast corner of Highway 20 and Highway H in Racine County. Now that we are open, we have extended hours to better care for you and your family.
Our services include:
- Primary and specialty care
- On-site lab and imaging
- Urgent care
- Occupational health
- Outpatient surgery center
- Prescription Center
- Primary & Specialty Care: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Urgent Care: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Occupational Medicine: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Rehab: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Pharmacy: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Lab: Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The pediatric care team at Ascension Wisconsin is committed to caring for children and families. We work together to provide convenient care for unexpected, non-life threatening, minor illnesses and injuries. Our care team offers a wide range of services, including physicals, vaccinations, screening tests, urgent care, and treatments for childhood diseases. If your child needs specialty care, our doctors will work with you to make sure your child gets the right follow-up care with one of our specialists.