Ascension Wisconsin Health Center - Mount Pleasant offers convenient, affordable access to health services.
We have a proud history of providing healthcare in Mount Pleasant and we recognize the importance of expanding our services to meet the community’s changing needs. This medical center creates more convenient and affordable access to services for our patients in the area.
The new medical center is located at the northeast corner of Highway 20 and Highway H in Racine County. Now that we are open, we have extended hours to better care for you and your family.
Our services will include:
- Primary and specialty care
- On-site lab and imaging
- Urgent care
- Occupational health
- Outpatient surgery center
- Prescription Center
Hours of Facility:
- Primary & Specialty Care: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Urgent Care: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Occupational Medicine: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Rehab: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Pharmacy: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Lab: Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.