To get great care for your everyday life, visit our convenient location where you’ll receive compassionate, personalized care.
For residents of Ozaukee County, Ascension Columbia St. Mary’s Ozaukee Seton Professional Building A Department of Ascension Columbia St. Mary's Hospital offers specialists in treating an abnormal heartbeat (arrhythmia).
Our heart doctors, advanced nurse practitioners and physicians assistants are committed to preventing heart attack and stroke, including:
- Assessing and preventing heart attack and stroke
- Diagnosing and treating cardiovascular and peripheral artery disease with the latest diagnostic tests
- Fixing irregular heartbeats (A-fib) to prevent heart attack and stroke with procedures such as catheter ablation, pacemaker and implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD)
- Offering access to excellent surgical heart and vascular procedures for better patient outcomes
- Giving you long-term care options to improve your overall heart health
We believe it’s as important to care for your mind and spirit as it is to care for your body. If conditions such as anxiety complicate your health and well-being, reach out to our specialists. We can help you return to a life without cardiac-related anxieties.
Ascension Columbia St. Mary’s Ozaukee Seton Professional Building is part of a larger network of cardiovascular services at familiar hospitals and clinics throughout Wisconsin. By collaborating with them, we help you find the health care you need, when you need it.
Foot and Ankle Care Specialists Onsite
At this location, Ascension Medical Group Podiatrists in Southeast Wisconsin provide a full range of services for foot and ankle injuries, toe and heel pain, and all podiatry conditions. In Milwaukee and from Sheboygan to Racine, our Ascension podiatrists are all highly experienced and trauma trained to diagnose and treat orthopedic foot, ankle and lower leg injuries in children and adults.
- Foot arthritis
- Big toe and foot pain
- Sports injuries
- Swelling of the legs and feet
- Diabetic foot evaluations
- Heel pain and plantar fasciitis
- Ingrown toenails and plantar warts
- Wounds and ulcer care
- Surgical procedures to correct hammertoes, flat feet, ankle deformities and bunions
At our Sheboygan Clinic, Prospect Medical Commons, and the Brown Deer Foot and Ankle Clinic, we specialize in procedures to surgically correcting foot and ankle injuries or deformities with reconstruction or joint replacement. At these sites our care team also performs minimally invasive procedures to correct bunions.
Learn more about Ascension Wisconsin Sites of Care.