Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital provides compassionate, nationally recognized care in joint replacement, spine, and cardiovascular services.
Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital is one hospital with two campuses: Warren and Madison Heights.
Our 376-bed hospital in Warren has always provided Macomb county residents and local communities with exceptional inpatient and outpatient services. Recently, we opened our newly constructed 3-floor build up, which now allows the hospital to offer patients and families 220 private beds at our Warren campus. This addition, along with other technology upgrades, will help improve the overall patient experience.
Our care teams are committed to providing a detailed treatment plan for your individual situation. Our doctors specialize in a wide range of specialties from heart care to orthopedics and emergency care to behavioral medicine. Our on-campus Webber Cancer Center provides personalized treatment and supportive cancer care.
Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren campus is proud to be recognized for its safety and quality in patient care.
- Our Warren campus is an Advanced Primary Stroke Center
- We have been recognized as a Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Distinction Center for joint replacement, spine, and cardiovascular services
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Our cardiac surgery program is rated three stars by the Society for Thoracic Surgeons
- Our emergency and cardiovascular programs have earned the American Heart Association’s Mission: Lifeline award for fastest response to heart attacks in cooperation with Roseville’s and Warren’s Fire Departments
- Our cancer program has achieved the highest rating of Accreditation with Commendation from the American College of Surgeons’ Commission on Cancer
Educating our future doctors
Our partnership with Michigan State University’s College of Osteopathic Medicine supports a first-rate residency training program where residents work closely with our doctors to gain real-life experience and prepare for their medical careers. In fact, 15 out of 16 of our American Osteopathic Association residency programs have earned accreditation by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME). We also conduct medical research as part of university-directed programs in family practice, emergency medicine, cardiology, otolaryngology, gastroenterology, orthopedics, urology, and ophthalmology.