Start a conversation about urologic concerns
Your urologic health is personal and so is our care for you. Our urology doctors provide treatment options for prostate disease, bladder leakage, pelvic pain, sexual function concerns and more. At Ascension sites of care, your urologist and care team are ready to answer all your questions -- big and small:
- Why am I going to the bathroom so often?
- Why am I experiencing leaking?
- Why am I feeling pain when I go to the bathroom?
- Why do I have swelling in my pelvic area?
We listen to understand all your health concerns. Then, we work together to create a care plan that’s right for you.
Women’s health specialists for pelvic floor conditions
Urologists diagnose and treat pelvic floor disorders and bladder problems with advanced treatment options, including reconstructive pelvic surgery. We deliver compassionate, personalized care for all women’s pelvic health conditions
- Incontinence (bladder and bowel)
- Overactive bladder
- Pelvic organ prolapse (bladder, uterus, vagina, rectum)
- Pelvic pain (also called uterus pain)
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
Personalized care for men’s health concerns
Talk to our urologist about frequent urination, sexual dysfunction, enlarged prostate, pain, swelling and more. We’re here to listen and help improve your quality of life. Your care team provides personalized treatment options to manage bladder problems, kidney stones, prostate cancer and more. We deliver advanced urologic care to help improve your physical and emotional health.
Urologic specialty care includes:
- Care for bladder, testicular and prostate cancer
- Chronic urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Genital, prostate, kidney and bladder conditions
- Undescended testes
Connected to a network of care
At Ascension sites of care, your care is connected. That means we’re answering your questions, providing consistent follow-up and supporting you. If you need more specialty care, we connect you with specialists in minimally invasive surgery, cancer care, OB-GYN and more. We help make sure you have all the resources and information to make the right choice for your care.
Ascension has a compassionate, personalized approach to Urology.