The faster stroke is treated, the more likely the patient is to recover. In fact, stroke patients who are treated with the clot-busting medication within 90 minutes of their first symptoms were almost three times more likely to recover with little or no disability. The thing to remember is that stroke is largely treatable. It’s a matter of getting the right treatment, right away.
- Ascension St. John Comprehensive Stroke Center: 45 minutes
- Ascension Providence, Novi campus Comprehensive Stroke Center: 52 minutes
- Ascension Providence, Southfield campus Primary Stroke Center with Mechanical Thrombectomy: 51 minutes
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Primary Stroke Center: 51 minutes
- Ascension Providence Rochester Primary Stroke Center: 52 minutes