Ascension Medical Group Providence Endocrinology Clinic
What type of appointment would you like to book?
The care team listens to understand your concern about Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes or any endocrinology health condition. Our approach includes compassionate, personalized care with advanced treatment options. Consistent patient and family education are important parts of your total care plan. Our compassionate care team provides support to help with better symptom control.
Our board-certified endocrinologist specializes in diabetes care, thyroid conditions and metabolism concerns related to the body's endocrine system. The care team includes nutritionists, nurses, and certified diabetes educator. We help customize a care plan for you, and we deliver personalized care for many different types of conditions:
- Diabetes (all types)
- Thyroid disorders and cancer
- Osteoporosis and calcium metabolism disorders
- Adrenal gland disorders
- Pituitary hormone insufficiency and tumors
Diabetes Education Program
Our diabetes education program is accredited by the American Association of Diabetes Educators, a nationally accredited organization certified by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. The program is led by diabetes educators.
- Diabetes self-management training
- Individual consultations
- Insulin therapy initiation
- Medical nutrition therapy
- Gestational diabetes education
- Diabetes support group
The focus of the program is diabetic self-care through knowledge, behavioral changes, and tools to make diet and lifestyle changes for your overall health and well-being. Our goal is to empower individuals with diabetes management skills, to promote health, and help prevent complications.
Our Ascension Medical Group endocrinologist is also part of multi-specialty care at Ascension Providence for chronic and complex health conditions:
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Abnormal cholesterol and/or triglyceride levels
- Kidney stones related to hyperparathyroidism
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Female hirsutism (excessive facial/body hair)