11 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
The information desk is staffed from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, with volunteers that can help with a range of information. You may also check-in for all outpatient diagnostics (i.e. X-rays, CT, ultrasound, bone density, pulmonary function testing, laboratory) at the information desk. Call 512-324-9005 to reach the information desk.
Ascension Seton Southwest does not have a cafeteria on-site. However, you can purchase sandwiches, snacks and drinks from the gift shop, located on the first floor of the facility, or the information desk can suggest eateries in the area.
When trying to reach a patient at Ascension Seton Southwest, you can call the operator 512-324-9000 to get the patient room number. Direct phone numbers to patients are the first four digits of the Ascension Seton Southwest (324-9xxx) plus the room number. For example, if you want to call a patient at Ascension Seton Southwest in room 105, the phone number would be 324-9105.
To place calls from a phone inside Ascension Seton Southwest:
- If you are calling a patient from within Ascension Seton Southwest, you only have to dial the last five digits, 49105.
- To reach the hospital operator, dial “0”.
- Local calls – dial 9 and then the number you are calling.
- Local directory assistance – dial 91411 for local information.
- Long distance calls – dial “9” “0” followed by the area code and the number you are calling, and a phone company operator will come on and transfer you to your preferred provider.
- International calls also must go through the hospital operator.
Any questions or complaints regarding your phone service should be directed to the PBX Supervisor or the telecommunication supervisor at 512-324-9038. Public/pay telephones are conveniently located in all hospital buildings and meet all Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements.
Located at the front of the lobby on the first floor on the hospital, the Meditation Room is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The meditation room is a quiet place for patients, their family members and staff to collect their thoughts, think or pray.