Ascension Borgess-Pipp Hospital
What type of appointment would you like to book?
For additional information about volunteer opportunities, please call 269-226-4882.
Guided by our values, volunteers support efforts that maintain our commitment to providing holistic, spiritually centered care, which strives to improve the health of individuals in communities we serve, with special attention to the poor and vulnerable.
There are plenty of reasons to volunteer. Here are just some of them:
- Explore health care career choices.
- Acquire experience in your prospective field.
- Find personal fulfillment through helping others in need.
- Meet friendly and committed people.
- Become more involved in your community.
- Give something back to your community.
Ascension Borgess volunteers are dedicated and enthusiastic individuals who are at least 18 years old.
Many of our volunteers are:
- College students
- High school students
What Do Volunteers Do?
Ascension Borgess has a variety of volunteer opportunities available in the health care setting. We offer convenient hours to match your availability.
Apply to be a Volunteer
To volunteer at any Ascension Borgess location, fill out the online Volunteer Application.