Our physical therapists provide specialized therapies for a range of health needs, including:
- Acute and chronic pain
- Orthopedic and sports injury
- Pelvic pain and incontinence
- Post surgical care
At Ascension St. Vincent - Fishers Physical Therapy, our physical therapists help identify the cause of your pain. Our care team listens to you and we work with you to create a care plan to promote healing, relieve aches and pains, and help restore your strength and mobility. Our team helps to educate you about your condition, so the therapies we provide build upon your home exercise program. Then we celebrate your milestones and encourage you to keep moving forward.
Ascension St. Vincent physical therapists treat a wide range of injuries and conditions affecting every part of the body. We use non-surgical therapies and devices to help improve your recovery.
Common conditions we treat, include:
- Arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Neck and back pain
- Movement disorders
- Bone fractures, ligament sprains, and tendon injuries
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Hip and knee pain
- Multiple sclerosis
- Neurologic conditions (such as Parkinson’s disease and stroke)
- Pregnancy-related back pain
- Shoulder pain
- Sports and fitness related injuries
- TMJ dysfunction (jaw pain)
- Worksite injuries
In Indiana, Ascension St. Vincent represents a large network of physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech language pathologists.