Visiting hours vary. We understand the importance of visitors to the healing process of our patients. If visiting hours are limited in certain units they will be posted.
- Visitors should not come to the hospital if they are ill. They could spread their illness to other patients.
- Patients who have a disease spread by skin-to-skin contact may have their visits restricted. Please check with your nurse.
- To reduce the risk of latex allergies, visitors are asked not to bring latex balloons as gifts. Latex balloons can be exchanged free of charge for Mylar balloons in the hospital gift shop.
One is on the lower level of the hospital. A second daytime café is available off the lobby of the Women’s Health Center.
The Gift Shop is located in the main hospital lobby by Entrance #1.
Free Wireless Internet
Free Wi-Fi is available by connecting to STV-GUEST.
- Open a web browser.
- Read the terms and click ACCEPT.
- Use the Internet as you normally would.
One in the hospital and one in the Women’s Center. A chaplain is available to patients and loved ones around the clock. Ask your nurse or the front desk to contact the Chaplain on call.
Ample free parking is available in the main parking lot with designated handicap and mothers with children parking spots. St.Vincent Carmel offers free valet parking at entrances #3 and #5. Wheelchairs are available at entrance #2, main entrance, inquire at the front desk.
- Entrance #1 – Emergency Department
- Entrance #2 – Hospital main entrance, front desk
- Entrance #3 --Women’s Health Center, with access to multi-specialty physician offices and community education classrooms
- Entrance #4 – Bariatric Services and medical professional building entrance
- Entrance #5 – Surgery Center entrance
Monday: 9 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
Tuesday-Friday: 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 11:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
For more information, please call 317-582-7233.
St. Vincent Carmel Security is available 24/7 by calling 317-582-7272.
St. Vincent Carmel is committed to providing culturally and linguistically appropriate care to all our patients and their families, especially those with limited English proficiency, deaf and hearing-impaired patients, as well as those with unique physical needs.
To access any of our specialized services in these areas, please notify our Pre-registration or Registration Staff before or upon your arrival. If you are an inpatient, please let your nurse know and these services will be readily accessible to you.