Cancer diagnosis demands expertise, experience, and dedication. The cancer specialists with Ascension Sacred Heart Cancer Center are equipped with the knowledge, experience and skills to give cancer patients the advantage they need in fighting this disease.
Our board-certified oncologists, who are credentialed by the MD Anderson Cancer Network, are a key part of the Ascension Sacred Heart Cancer Center . They serve Northwest Florida residents from offices on Airport Boulevard in Pensacola. In addition, they have offices in Milton, Miramar Beach, and Opp, Ala.
Our Cancer Centers provide:
• Care provided by board certified oncologists, radiation oncologists and cancer surgeons, as well as nurses with advanced training in cancer care.
• PET/CT advanced imaging technology for detection of cancer.
• An inpatient unit dedicated to care of cancer patients.
• Radiation therapy services
• Inpatient and outpatient chemotherapy, including services of an infusion center.
• Leksell Gamma Knife® Perfexion™, the most advanced form of non-invasive brain surgery. Gamma Knife radiosurgery has proven effective for patients with benign or malignant brain tumors.
• Cancer surgery, including the surgical services of a gynecologic oncologist who specializes in the care of women with gynecologic cancers of the ovaries, uterus and cervix.
• Pediatric oncologists
• The Ann L. Baroco Center for Breast Health and Olson Women’s Diagnostic Center, offering all-digital mammography, breast-dedicated MRI, and other services dedicated to the early detection of breast cancer.
• Palliative care physician specialists, whose focus is on providing relief from the symptoms and stress of cancer, while improving quality of life for both the patient and family.
• Support groups for cancer patients and their families.