Maternity Tour | Ascension Saint Alexius | Online Class
If you have any trouble registering, please call Tammi at 847.490.6957.
This online class gives you the same information as the in-person Ascension Saint Alexius maternity tour. Learn about what makes having your baby at Saint Alexius special! The instructor will cover information about the Mother/Baby and Labor & Delivery units including where to park, where to go, amenities on the unit, lactation help, visiting hours, etc.
You’ll learn about our support options after childbirth, including breastfeeding, car seat safety, and more. You’re free to ask questions at any time!
- Large private suites for a single-room birthing experience
- Neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) and antepartum unit offering the highest level of complex perinatal care
- What makes our hospital "Baby Friendly"
- The latest in Labor & Delivery birthing resources to customize them to you and your physician's preference
- Lactation support
- Provisions for support person
Registration is free and includes both baby's mother and her partner.
Please include a valid email address when you register so we may send you a Zoom link 1-2 days prior to the class.