Learn how to feed, bathe and comfort your new baby, as well as recognize signs of illness, keep them safe and more.
Congratulations, you’ve had your baby!.... Now what?
During this class, an Ascension Illinois labor & delivery nurse will help new and expectant parents build the skillset they need to care for their baby. Topics include:
- How to bathe your newborn
- How to tell if your newborn is sick and take their temperature
- How to comfort a crying baby
- How to care for umbilical cords and circumcisions
- How to get the most out of your pediatrician visits
- Car seat safety
- Safe sleep
- Feeding your baby
This class is for patients delivering at Ascension Saint Alexius or Ascension Alexian Brothers.
Registration includes both baby's mother and her partner.
Please provide a valid email address so we may send you a Zoom link 1-2 days before the class.