In an emergency, time is important. You can be confident knowing convenient, expert emergency care is close to home.
The emergency care teams at Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital are focused and ready to respond all day, every day. With one of the shortest wait times in the area, our board-certified emergency medicine doctors, specialists and nurses are equipped to handle it all, from trauma and major illnesses to minor injuries.
Here are just a few of the reasons to choose the Emergency Department at Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital:
- Centrally located in the Rochester and Rochester Hills communities with access to world-class physicians and specialists.
- Sooner is better. Most patients are seen by a healthcare provider within a few minutes of arrival.
- Staffed 24/7 by board-certified emergency medicine doctors.
- Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital has been verified by the American College of Surgeons as a Level III Trauma Center, providing 24/7 trauma care, orthopedic and neurosurgery coverage, and advanced lifesaving equipment and technology.
- Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital has been nationally accredited by the Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center for the past 8 years.
- Cardiac arrest patients have a 14.4% better chance of survival when treated at Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital compared to the state of Michigan average.
- Our Emergency Department is coordinated with local EMS crews and they can transmit EKGs to the hospital from a home or business.
- For patients with a heart attack, we can relieve an artery blockage in an average of only 50 minutes, which is faster than other area hospitals and half the national average.
- The dedicated Senior ER unit has eight private rooms staffed by a specially-trained nursing team and appointed with amenities and safety features for the unique needs of older adults.
- Use our online check-in tool at www.GetAscensionCareSEMI.com. Check-in for your ER visit online to let our staff know you’re on your way. Spend more time in the comfort of your home and get the care you need even quicker once you arrive.