Ascension welcomes family and friends of our patients. We’ve provided the information below to help make your visit convenient and comfortable.
- Visitors must pick up a Visitor Pass at the Information Desk in the Main Lobby.
- Only two visitors are allowed to visit at one time.
- Other than the Family Birthplace, children under 14 years old are not permitted to visit nursing units except in special cases. Please ask the nursing staff or Information Desk about special visiting arrangements.
- Persons with colds or infections should not visit patient care areas.
- Visitors may be asked to leave a patient's room during tests, treatments or when care is being provided. Family involvement in patient care is encouraged in situations that are appropriate and acceptable to the patient.
- Visitors should be considerate of other patients by speaking softly while visiting.
- All patients have the right to privacy and to receive confidential medical care. Discussion of a patient's condition with the health care staff may occur only with a patient's permission.
- Gifts, such as magazines or other reading materials, crossword puzzles and small crafts, are fine. Keep in mind that patient rooms cannot accommodate large items. Check with the patient’s nurse regarding gifts of food or beverages because of possible diet restrictions.
- Fresh flowers are not allowed in the Intensive Care/Cardiac Care Units. Small plants and gifts of food are permitted.
The Guild: Hot Entrees for midnight, Soups, specialty Starbucks drinks and Outtakes. Hours are Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 7:30 pm., and 11 p.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday hours are 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and 11 p.m. to 4 a.m. Brioche Doree: Specialty Sandwiches, Specialty coffees, Soups and Bakery items. Hours are Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.