The NewLife Center at Ascension Via Christi St. Joseph in Wichita, Kansas, delivers experienced, personalized maternity care.
Our maternity care team at the NewLifeCenter at Ascension Via Christi St. Joseph starts by listening to you to deliver care that’s right for you and your baby. Our OB-GYN doctors and nurse practitioners specialize in women’s healthcare, at every stage of life. In addition to delivering babies, we provide personalized care before, during and after pregnancy. From prenatal, pregnancy and birthing care to childbirth classes and breastfeeding support, we provide healthcare close to home. If you need a women’s health doctor, we can help.
For more information about our childbirth classes or a tour, call 316-689-5485.
A birth plan with options
Our OB-GYNs and pediatricians are here to support you and your baby. No pregnancy is the same. With 24/7 OB and anesthesia coverage, our hospital maternity care team is responsive to your labor and delivery needs. At the Ascension Via Christi Joseph NewLife Center, we provide family-centered birth suites with home-like comforts. Working together, we help deliver a memorable birth experience.
- A designated “Baby Friendly” hospital
- High-risk pregnancy care, including maternal fetal medicine
- Advanced, in-office live 3D ultrasound, fetal monitoring and lab services
- OB phone nurse is available by phone to answer your questions throughout your pregnancy
- Special care nursery for babies born premature (after 34 weeks)
- Specialty pediatric care
- Breastfeeding clinic and ongoing support for newborn babies
- New and expectant parent education classes offered at no cost