Ascension Standish Hospital in Standish, Michigan delivers specialty and 24/7 emergency care, a Level 4 Trauma Center and walk-in clinic. Our care teams listen to understand your health needs and deliver care that's right for you. Ascension Standish is a destination for specialty care - including cardiology, orthopedics, neurology, obstetrics and mental health services. We offer a wide range of minimally invasive procedures using robotic-assisted technology, imaging and lab tests, a dedicated inpatient rehabilitation center, all on one campus.
Care for your everyday health needs
Our primary and specialty care doctors offer advanced care close to home. Learn more about our services and programs:
- Behavioral and mental health
- Cardiac and pulmonary rehab
- Lab services
- Imaging (MRI, CT, ultrasound, radiology, mammography)
- Inpatient wound care
- Rehabilitation services (physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy)
- Respiratory therapy
- Skilled nursing care
- Outpatient geriatic psych
- Infusion therapies
- Childhood adverse event screening and referral
- Spiritual care
- Virtual diabetes prevention program
- Substance use disorder clinic
- PICC/IV infusions
We have a skilled nursing care facility with a 4-star quality rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid. Ascension Standish Hospital also has a CMS 5 STAR for quality and patient experience.
If you are experiencing a life-threatening medical emergency, go to the nearest ER or call 911.