Ascension Medical Group St. Vincent - Williamsport Primary Care in Williamsport, Indiana, delivers primary care to children and adults. When you need quick and convenient care for unexpected, non-life threatening, minor illnesses and injuries, we're here for you. We listen to understand the health needs of you and your family. Then, we deliver care that's right for you or your child.
Primary care for the entire family
At Ascension, our family medicine team provides compassionate, personalized care for every member of your family. Whether you have an acute illness, or a more complex health concern, we help our patients stay healthy in body, mind and spirit.
FIND A DOCTOR
Our care team takes the time to know you and your family and to learn about your family’s health history. This information is important to help identify health risk factors. In addition to caring for individual acute illness and injury, we provide services to help promote better family health, including:
- Adolescent medicine
- Adult (senior) medical care, including high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Health prevention and dietary guidance
- Pediatric well-child care and immunizations
- Physicals: Annual, school, sports, DOT/CDL
- Screening tests
- Women’s health services, including gynecological exams, Pap tests, biopsies and family planning
Our family medicine care team is committed to promoting a healthy lifestyle and giving you the tools to help make informed healthcare decisions.