Hatha Yoga – All levels
Tuesdays: 5:30 - 6:30pm (Hatha Flow w/Denise)
Wednesdays: 10:00 - 11:00am (w/Nancy)
Thursdays: 5:30 - 6:30pm (w/Nancy)
These classes offer a gentle yoga flow with an emphasis on stretching, improved flexibility, and bone and muscle strengthening poses. Perfect for beginners through advanced students.
All students must bring their own mat and any other props necessary to make their session more comfortable (i.e., a block, blanket, strap, etc.).
YogaPark offers classes for practitioners of all skill levels. Our experienced instructors are committed to teaching safe yoga and ensuring that students get the maximum benefit from each class. Come experience this ancient practice in the Assarian Cancer Center’s spectacular Reflection Space with heated floor.
YogaPark is implementing the following precautions to ensure participant safety:
- Class sizes will be limited to six students. Prior registration is necessary.
- Please wear a mask while passing through patient areas when entering and exiting the building.
- Mask use during class will be up to instructor discretion.
- All students will bring their own mat which will be taken with them at the end of each session.
- When class is completed, students will pack up their supplies they brought with them and vacate the building.
If your class required payment, a refund will be given if a cancellation request is received 2 business days (48 hours) prior to the start of the class/program. A full refund will be given for any class cancelled by the site.