Or use QR Code
Finding out you are pregnant can be exciting AND overwhelming! Sometimes it feels like there is nothing you can do right away to prepare and that can be frustrating. This class will enable you take charge of your pregnancy now by helping you understand what is happening during pregnancy and what you can do to help you have a healthy pregnancy and birth.
In this class we will discuss:
- What is going on with your body and your baby throughout pregnancy
- Pregnancy discomforts and how to feel better
- Prenatal care and finding a provider
- Tests and checkpoints to pay attention to throughout pregnancy
- Pregnancy nutrition - what you SHOULD and maybe shouldn't eat
- The benefits of exercise and what kind to do
- The importance of sleep and how to sleep better
- Keeping stress levels low for better outcomes
- and more!
We look forward to connecting with you.
Partners are welcome and encouraged to participate with you on the same registration.
Please visit www.setonbaby.com to watch a video tour of our maternity unit.
You will receive an email confirmation upon your online enrollment. We cannot guarantee a refund unless the cancellation is made at least 3 business days prior to the start of the class or if cancelled by the site.
If registration cannot be finalized on your cell phone please use your desktop or laptop. For further registration information call: 512-808-0237. Our staff will return calls as soon as possible.