BLS for Healthcare Providers (In-person class)
Basic Life Support full classroom course
Basic Life Support (BLS) is a full classroom course designed for healthcare personnel and includes:
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
$60/person - register below.
If your class required payment, a refund will be given if a cancellation request is received 2 business days (48 hours) prior to the start of the class/program. A full refund will be given for any class canceled by the site.