Fall Cancer Screening Event
The Ascension Providence Cancer Center at Foster Winter Drive is hosting a cancer screening event on October 1st, 2022 from 9:00am until noon. We will be offering:
- Breast exams (mammograms) for patients over the age of 40 with a family history
- Cervical screenings for patients over age of 21
- Prostate screenings for men over the age of 40 with a family history of prostate cancer
- Colorectal Cancer FITKit tests
- Blood pressures and weight (BMI)
In addition to cancer screening, we are also hosting informative presentations, including risk education and cancer prevention. Please join our Nurses/Navigators, Physicians, and Staff to learn more about your family history and personal risk factors.
- Breast & Cervical Cancer Prevention
- Lifestyle Behaviors & Changes
- Prostate Cancer Prevention & treatment updates
Pre-registration for screening exams is required (appointments will be limited) for each screening, so sign up today and begin your breakthrough to the new, improved you!
If your class required payment, a refund will be given if a cancellation request is received 2 business days (48 hours) prior to the start of the class/program. A full refund will be given for any class cancelled by the site.