Advance Care Planning Community Education Classes-Oshkosh Afternoon
Trained and experienced facilitators will provide instruction, answer questions, and provide support in completing Advance Directives for Health Care.
Trained and experienced facilitators will provide instruction, answer questions, and provide group or individual assistance with completing Advance Directives for Healthcare.
- Help participants understand what an Advance Care Plan is.
- Identify why an Advance Care Plan is important.
- Review the Power of Attorney for Healthcare form in detail.
- Assist with completing the forms.
- Witness/signs the forms.
- Clarify who should receive copies of a completed document. Will make copies free of charge.
- Assist in getting completed forms into the participant’s medical record.
- Update already existing Advance Care Plans.
The Advance Care Planning is recommended for those 18 years and older.
Registration is required for all participants attending.
Instructors are: Tara Crawford and/or trained Volunteers. Sessions are held monthly.