Advance Care Planning Community Education Classes
Trained and experienced facilitators will provide instruction, answer questions, and provide group or individual assistance with completing Advance Directives for Health Care.
- Help participants understand what an Advance Care Plan is
- Identify why an Advance Care Plan is important
- Review the Power of Attorney for Health Care form in detail
- Assist with completing the forms
- Witness/sign the forms
- Clarify who should receive copies of a completed document (We’ll help participants make copies – free of charge)
- Assist in getting completed forms into the participant’s medical record at their health care providers.
- Update already existing Advance Care Plans
Registration is required for all participants attending.
Instructors are: Tara Crawford and/or trained Volunteers. Sessions are held monthly.