Lonestar Doc Talk Series with DCMC Session 1 01/27/22
Dell Children's Medical Center along with our Ascension Seton Sports Performance staff, have prepared a series of physician presentations for the Lonestar Soccer Community. These events are designed to educate parents and caregivers around topics related to youth sports. Each session will contain a presentation and/or panel discussion with our care teams: DCMC physicians, Athletic Trainers, Nurse Practitioners and, offer time for Q&A. All registered attendees will receive a recorded copy of this session to view at an alternative time. January's session will focus on Concussion. Topics will include:
- Concussion - signs, symptoms and treatments.
- The Concussion Clinic at Dell Children's - What we offer, treatment options, how to connect with us.
- Panel discussion and question and answer session with our nationally recognized neuroscience experts.
- The role of the Athletic Trainer at Lonestar training session and games.
- Baseline Concussion Testing