Flu vaccinations are available in the month of October for insured Gateway employees and their families, ages 3 years old and above.
Please wear appropriate clothing that allows easy access to the upper arm.
Ascension will be administering the Quadrivalent preservative-free single dose flu vaccine.
Appointment time slots are every 15 minutes.
If you are registering for your spouse, please complete a new registration and enter their demographics in for our records.
Please review the following guidelines prior to arriving to your scheduled appointment:
- Do not arrive early or late – please come at your appointed time slot
- No walk-in appointments available
- A mask is required
Please cancel your appointment if you answer YES to any of the questions below:
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms:
- Fever of 100 degrees or higher when taken by mouth
- Body aches or chills
- Runny nose/congestion (for chronic allergies, a change in baseline)
- New loss of taste or smell
- Nausea, vomiting or abdominal pain
- New onset of severe headache, especially with a fever
- New uncontrolled cough (for chronic allergic/asthmatic cough, a change in baseline)
- Sore throat