KASD associate flu vaccinations are available on three Saturdays in October (2, 16, and 23). Please register for a date and time below. It is important to note that only one individual should be scheduled for each appointment time. If you are registering for your family member, please register them separately with their name and date of birth.
On the day of your appointment, please wear short sleeves or attire that allows for access to your upper arm for vaccine administration.
Please have vaccine consent forms filled out ahead of time (any questions can be answered by Ascension staff at the clinic).
Please review the following guidelines prior to arriving to your scheduled appointment:
- Do not arrive early or late – please come at your appointed time slot
- No walk-in appointments available
- A mask is required
Please cancel your appointment if you answer YES to any of the questions below:
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms:
- Fever of 100 degrees or higher when taken by mouth
- Body aches or chills
- Runny nose/congestion (for chronic allergies, a change in baseline)
- New loss of taste or smell
- Nausea, vomiting or abdominal pain
- New onset of severe headache, especially with a fever
- New uncontrolled cough (for chronic allergic/asthmatic cough, a change in baseline)
- Sore throat