DRIVE-THRU FLU CLINICS - 18 YEARS AND OLDER
Children 2 and older and for those requesting the high dose vaccine, please call the office to schedule an appointment. High dose vaccines are limited to first come first serve.
Please wear appropriate clothing that allows easy access to the upper arm.
Ascension will be administering the Quadrivalent preservative-free single dose flu vaccine.
Appointment time slots are every 15 minutes.
If you are registering for your spouse, please complete a new registration and enter their demographics in for our records.
Please review the following guidelines prior to arriving to your scheduled appointment:
- Do not arrive early or late – please come at your appointed time slot
- No walk-in appointments available
- A mask is required
Please cancel your appointment if you answer YES to any of the questions below:
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms:
- Fever of 100 degrees or higher when taken by mouth
- Body aches or chills
- Runny nose/congestion (for chronic allergies, a change in baseline)
- New loss of taste or smell
- Nausea, vomiting or abdominal pain
- New onset of severe headache, especially with a fever
- New uncontrolled cough (for chronic allergic/asthmatic cough, a change in baseline)
- Sore throat
Note Location Information is located in Appointments.