Accurate assessment of a child with acute illness or injury requires special knowledge and skills. This course, taught by qualified emergency nurses, is designed to provide the core-level pediatric knowledge and psychomotor skills needed to properly assess and implement evidence-based interventions to improve outcomes for this high-risk patient population.
Here’s a glimpse into what you’ll learn:
- The latest pediatric emergency nursing practice recommendations
- Systematic assessment and application of care
- Education that can applied to every pediatric patient you treat
- The newly released 5th Edition includes added content on dermatologic and environmental emergencies, human trafficking, food allergies and more
- Evidence-based content developed by pediatric nursing experts
- Curriculum designed specifically for nurses
- The education you learn can be applied to every pediatric patient you treat
- Course education is updated regularly as trauma care evolves
- 4-year, internationally recognized verification as an ENPC provider is earned upon successful completion
- Increase your confidence in emergency pediatric patient care
Judy Stevenson, DNP, MS, APRN-CNS, ACCNS-AG, RN-BC, CCRN, CEN, CSRN, CPEN, TCRN, NH DP-BC
Clinical Nurse Specialist Emergency Department
If your class required payment, a refund will be given if a cancellation request is received 2 business days (48 hours) prior to the start of the class/program. A full refund will be given for any class cancelled by the site.